Monday 27 December 2010

When the postal code change, so does your friends!

Yesterday, the heading of this post was also my Facebook status. Most of the time with a controversial statement like that, you tend to get a response that you are not comfortable with or just dislike. The interesting aspect of the response was that only one person has ever lived abroad(actually, him and his family still lives abroad!) and I felt that his comments was factually correct. How can you respond to a statement if you have no knowledge or experience about the topic?

In general, people used to raise their opinion based on articles they read! It is like me saying I dislike red wine. Why, cause I read in an article that it gives you heartburn. What a silly thing to say! Or, I don't like the United Kingdom even though I have never been to the country. I see in the newspaper and on tv that it is really cold, therefor I will not go and experience for myself.

I find these opinionated people irritating to say the least! Stick to what you know or what you are good at. Give your opinion if you have previous experience. Otherwise, SHUT UP!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment